TYPHOON VII Development

September 17, 2005

Tonight I started the hull forms...

So I got these profiles enlarged...

Found a sheet of glass that was big enough for the entire length of the sub

Started cutting out the forms, and discovered that the profiles are different from the main set of plans

So I got them all cut...

and started to make then fit...extrapolate, there is no one source of information that is correct...so I have an image of what I believe the sub to be, so I take a piece here, and a piece there...

I also discovered that the deck section is different on the main plans to the profiles...so I changed them to the main plans...the bottom section is the original, the top one is the new one!